The two words that I dread the most are SCIENCE FAIR!!!
Sis. #1 did a great job and came in 2nd place this year!! We tempered Chocolate (a very good project if you would like to sample as you temper..)
Sis. # 2 also did a project (so yes, we were doing TWO science fair's at our house) and because it was not required for her to do it, she didn't get to place. Just a participation ribbon, but got "excellent" marks from the judges!! She powered a clock with pickles, grapefruits, and other citrus fruits.
I didn't take pics of Sis. #2 by her project but took pics of her project so we will post those. And now I can relax until next year when the dreaded word of SCIENCE FAIR come home again!!


2 comments:
Ha! Controlling your temper--that was a creative title. I am NOT looking forward to science fairs.
Hi Mindy! Great science projects. I love the chocolate one- how did you come up with that? 2nd place too. So clever. Nice to get caught up with you and your family.
Post a Comment