This is our new gate, so Big man can't climb up the stairs, and we all love opening it for Sis. # 3 who can't open it yet. All I do during the day is open the gate!!

Big man is 8 months old!! Every picture I took, he had his hand in his mouth... at least this one sort of looks like a smile....
4th of July photo, the girls took an art class and they tie-dyed shirts for everyone. I think they turned out great! (Sis. #3 is having a super fun 4th!)

Couldn't resist taking a picture of these scrumptious cupcakes we had at Becky's Bridal Shower! (I love the one's with the Cherry on top)
3 comments:
I'm glad Big Man even got a tie-dyed onesie, and I love the happy girl in the 4th of July pic. Those cupcakes were tasty.
i Like all of the pics! Nice update
!
Love the tie-dyed shirts. I'm going to have to copy that idea for next year. The cupcakes look delicous. Did you make them? They look exactly like the ones on NieNie's blog. Yum
And when you come to California let's go to the beach.
Post a Comment