I was so proud of myself!! I made this bootie all by myself as part of a service project to send to Haiti. I even made the match to make a pair!! Only there is a definite problem...they are NOT the same size. (they are lined up in the back) I obviously did not count my stitches.....I guess I will have to make another one and hopefully it will match one of the two sizes!!!!
Mind--I am very impressed! And I like the colors...oh well on the different sizes! Very crafty. I made your poppy seed bread (the recipie you gave me for my bridal shower last summer!) very fun and good!
4 comments:
Mindy, that is hilarious! Well, they look cute anyway. I miss you! Is poor Sadie feeling better? Hope I get to talk to you soon!
Mind--I am very impressed! And I like the colors...oh well on the different sizes! Very crafty. I made your poppy seed bread (the recipie you gave me for my bridal shower last summer!) very fun and good!
Haha! That is funny. Your stitches look beautiful. I am going to send you a message about my afghan.
can't wait to see what the blanket you are going to crochet looks like!
Post a Comment