I received a very fun gift for Mother's day!!
Sis. #2 wrote me this poem. I love it. (she told me I could post it)
A Mom
A Mom is one who takes care,
and makes sure you help and share.
Mom's are there to stop the fights,
and for tucking you in at nights.
Mom's preserve the everyday club,
making sure everyone gets a shower or tub.
Meals are cooked everyday by you,
after wards you do the dishes too!
Soccer, dance and Relief Society too
who can do it all? Y-O-U!
In every way mom I think you're great!
Thanks for making sure I don't stay up to late.
After reading this long poem I hope you know,
how much I love you I tried to let it show.
I'm glad I can be together forever with some one like you,
I hope that you're glad too.
Though I don't always do what is right,
I feel sorry and still love you by the end of the night.
I love you mom in every single way,
I hope you know this
Happy Mother's day!!
The Weather outside is Frightful!!!
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment