
So this little stinker did NOT want to go to church on Sunday. He stomped around and threw fits all morning long. As the time got closer to have to load up in the car, he had to pack his own bag for church. He got his buzz and woody back pack and stuffed it to the brim with stuff! As we get to church (late I might add) he again throws a fit and I threaten to take him to the car. After some serious bargaining, he decides to stay in church instead of the car. Of course when we get into sacrament meeting, he starts to pull out all of his toys. And what has he brought???? The fisher price circus train engine that plays music!! I look at my husband with a horrified look.....my ever so calm husband says," don't worry, it doesn't work. It fell in the tub. I bet you 100 dollars that it won't work." I of course believe him. And you can guess who would have been 100 dollars in cash richer if I had taken that bet because that train played music only not fun happy music, but water logged sad music!!! Needless to say, it was a very interesting Sunday meeting! And do you think we can get it to play now that we are home??? We have even changed the batteries.....


No comments:
Post a Comment