I have been ignoring this blog for most of the summer. I haven't uploaded pics or done anything of the kind for 2 months. Shame on me!! Here is a quick update. Bigman got his cast off and I have a great pic but can't figure out how to get it from sis#1's Itouch to my computer to upload....hopefully that will be coming soon. Corey and I had the chance to go on one of these this summer!!! We went to the western Caribbean and had a blast!! I will be updating this week on the summer and hopefully I can do better at posting in blog land.......
The Weather outside is Frightful!!!
8 years ago


1 comment:
Have Sis #1 e-mail it to you. That's what I have my girls do.
So glad you had a great summer! Ours ended today with the beginning of school - sigh.
Post a Comment