Friday, September 23, 2011

First day of School....

This is Sister #3 starting her first day of Kindergarten!!! She started Aug. 30th and the other sisters started the 23rd. That was a very long week to watch all the others go to school and not you. She was very excited and has morning Kindergarten with Mrs Westover as her teacher. The other sisters are now in Jr. High and so not having first day of school pics anymore.....

2 comments:

ckm said...

So cute!
My Kendall started Kindergarten this year too! I still need to post pictures (we started at the beginning of August) ... and my high schoolers are still forced to take first day of school pictures! I used to do first and last day of school pictures to see how they have grown. Somehow that fell low on my list. I sort of got a "first day of college" picture of Julia - when we drove out.

Kim said...

That skirt is adorable! Very cute.