
A couple of weeks ago, I was able to go on a little vacation back to DC and to Maryland. My best friend is from Maryland. She showed me all the fun and exciting places to visit. Have any of you ever had Thrasher's Fry's?? We are talking WONDERFUL!! At ocean city, people will stand in line for 45 min. for these beauties.....(served with vinegar!)

This fabulous cake is the crowning jewel of all!! This is a smith island cake. Now, if you can see, there are 10 layers to this cake!! With fudge frosting between each layer. Need I say more??? Other than THANK YOU Hilda for making that wonderful beauty. It is very time consuming and I will attempt it one day.....

And last but not least, the marble board! This is a lot like the game sorry. Only played with marbles and a few different "rules". And just for the record, I never ever won......
No comments:
Post a Comment