This is Bigman's bike. He loves to ride it everyday. He happened to borrow Sis#3's helmet on this particular day (two weeks ago, and yes, we are in long sleeves!) I think he looks dashing. Here is a picture of just the bike. I thought it would be a perfect bike. He could just sit and I could push him. Wrong! If I push, he drags his feet. But his feet don't quite reach the pedals yet. So for now, the bike is pretty frustrating for both of us. But he has learned to ride /fall off of the barbie scooter.....
So cute! I had a similar experience with Sophie. When she was over at our house we got out the little trike, and I tried to push her. I think this trike is a maybe a little smaller, because at least one foot can hit the pedals, but she doesn't let it reside there long! He looks so old!
2 comments:
fun!
So cute! I had a similar experience with Sophie. When she was over at our house we got out the little trike, and I tried to push her. I think this trike is a maybe a little smaller, because at least one foot can hit the pedals, but she doesn't let it reside there long! He looks so old!
Post a Comment