Saturday my Uncle Paul went hiking up Mt. Olympus. He really wanted to hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and he thought that if he could hike Mt. Olympus he could do the other. Needless to say, he collapsed and some wonderful good Samaritans did CPR on him for 90 min. until they were told to stop by dispatch. They attempted a helicopter rescue but the wind made the rescue unsafe. So, the ground rescue hikers went up and brought his body down.... It has been a huge shock to our family. I have had a special relationship with my uncle. He has painted/repaired rooms in every house I have lived in. He and my Aunt have come to visit me in every State I moved to. I am truly sorry for the loss that will be felt and I am glad I know the plan of salvation..... (these pics are Google images not from anyone's camera)
1 comment:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs
Post a Comment