Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Cabin.....

Last week we went to Cedar City to watch Sis. #2's soccer team play in the summer games. We decided to stay up in Brian Head instead of a hotel down in Cedar. Here is a picture of the front of the cabin. It was so much fun!! The cabin sleeps 11 in beds and had a fully stocked kitchen with all the things you would need. All we had to bring was the food. It was so much nicer than cramming into a hotel room with bigman, and not having to take him to restaurants to eat was also a big plus!!!! (as much as I like to eat out, I don't like taking bigman.) It had been way to long since I have been able to smell the pine trees. I love the smell of pine trees in the sun!! Bigman loved going out and finding rocks, sticks, and just exploring around the cabin. I will have many more posts this week about our trip, and how Sis. #2 did in the summer games.....

3 comments:

ckm said...

What a neat get-away! I can't wait to hear about your adventure!

Anonymous said...

loved the time with the family! don't forget to mention the hottub!

Lisa and Doug said...

Wow! I would like to stay there for the whole summer!