Here is Sis.#2 playing "keeper" in one of the many games in Cedar. (she looks very serious!) This is the reaction after the Tigers had just won the game that made them eligible to play in the medal round of games!!! They really worked hard and beat the team 3-0!!!! This is also from that same game....super excited!!! Needles to say, they played for the bronze medal and didn't quite pull it off. Not such a fun game, and I didn't have the heart to take pictures.... all in all the games were great, and a fun time was had by all!!
Sounds like a great idea--the hot tub I mean--I'd come over more than you'd like! No, in all seriousness, it sounds like you had a fun time--even without a medal to show it. Better luck next year, but I know she did an awesome job! Who needs a medal anyway right? Way to go! It's really cool they got that far!
3 comments:
Good job Nat!
Sis#2 has really grown up!
Sounds like a great idea--the hot tub I mean--I'd come over more than you'd like! No, in all seriousness, it sounds like you had a fun time--even without a medal to show it. Better luck next year, but I know she did an awesome job! Who needs a medal anyway right? Way to go! It's really cool they got that far!
Post a Comment